If you see the “You must be logged into iCloud” error message in Entangler on the Mac, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Launch System Preferences (click the Apple menu then select System Preferences).
- Click on iCloud:
- Ensure that you are logged in to iCloud. If you aren’t already logged in, please do so.
- If you are already logged in to iCloud, but you still receive this message from Entangler, please ensure that the checkbox next to iCloud Drive is checked:
- If iCloud Drive is enabled and you still receive this message from Entangler, please click the “Options…” button next to iCloud Drive:
- In the panel which appears, ensure the checkbox next to Entangler is checked:
- If all of the above items are checked, please try unchecking the checkbox next to Entangler, click Done, then wait a minute or two before opening the iCloud Drive options again and re-enabling Entangler.
If, after following these steps, Entangler still reports the “You must be logged in to iCloud” error, please let us know.